Happy New Year!

Photo credit: Dan Kitwood/Getty Images

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve yesterday and aren't feeling too fragile now! 
So it's now 2013, a fresh start for everyone. In good old-fashioned tradition, I have written a list of New Year's Resolutions that I probably won't stick too, but I'll give it my best shot! The effort is there though, right?

  • Be positive
  • Loose weight through exercise and eating healthily
  • Drink more water
  • Become better at budgeting
  • Save money
  • Do things for myself, stop waiting for other people
  • Stop being 'Miss Last Minute' !
  • Gain film industry experience
  • Blog more often (twice a week)
  • Read more
  • Make a Bucket List
  • Watch as many films as possible
  • Have a holiday abroad
  • Make 2013 the best I possibly can

Anyone got any interesting resolutions for the new year? 
I wish everyone the best in sticking to their lists too! Good luck!

Comments

Popular Posts